Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Elephant

On Saturday, I worked out at the factory - which is an hour drive outside of Pune. There were a lot of sights to see on the way there - camels on the side of the road, people cooking food at nearby stands, and storefront buildings starting to open in the early morning. Coming back into town in the afternoon, I saw a man riding an elephant down the road. Look toward the front left of the picture to see it. Notice all of the layers of vehicles all sharing a 2 lane road in this picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Wow... there's something I haven't seen at our farm!

Pretty cool, see you soon!

Rich

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home