Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rangoli



There is always something new and exciting in Pune. Last week there was a variety of employee events to get people engaged. I had the opportunity to witness a few of them - and the remnants from the week. There is one of the floors in our building that isn't finished yet - so the floors are still concrete. Employees gathered to have a contest on who could draw the best sand drawing - which is called rangoli drawings - here are the exhibits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home