Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Week One - while in the States


When I was back in the U.S. for a few weeks, we took a week of vacation to see my parents in Tampa, Florida. Jim and I had a great time visiting the Gulf of Mexico and enjoying the beaches. The weather was around 75F and very enjoyable. We also got a chance to visit Disney's Epcot in Orlando.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Paula,

That's a great picture of you and Jimmy on the beach!

They're saying more snow and ice here tonight! Don't you feel sorry for us?

Rich

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home