Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Family Night - Singing

There were a lot of individuals and groups that volunteered to sing at the John Deere Family Night - I recognized quite a few of the songs from Radio Mirchi as being 'hot' right now. I got up and sang a solo "What a Wonderful World" along with Linda Paulson who sang "Dreams". We had a great turnout - employees brought their parents or they brought their spouse and children - around 1500 people in total. It was a nice evening to spend time in getting to know more people and getting to share in the celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home