Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Family Night


On Saturday evening, an event was held called Fusion - with a theme of the Wild Wild West. I got to the event early to run over a script to be able to give a talk about the Cricket teams within John Deere - and enjoyed watching dozens of the employees practicing dancing on stage. We have a lot of talent! It was also amazing to see guys rushing the stage to dance - so unlike the US!! More pictures to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home