Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Monday, November 06, 2006

TGIS


Instead of hearing TGIF here in India, it's TGIS - Thank God Its Sunday. Workers usually work Monday thru Saturday here - and Sunday is the only day off. You can feel the 'energy' on Saturday afternoons that it is the weekend. On Sunday, it was nice to sleep in, and take time out to enjoy the lounge chair on the Terrace rooftop. Here are a few views - one from the rooftop, another of the view from my room (on the 8th of 9 floors).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home