Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Holi

There is a holiday throughout India called Holi that happened on Sunday. The tradition is for people to throw either paint or powder at each other. On Friday, one of the men who also stays at the hotel, Sunil, had a "happy Holi" shirt on. Some business friends of mine arrived in Pune on Sunday and took some pictures of people on the streets who had been playing with 'throwing colors'…..here are a few shots - click on the images to see them enlarged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home