Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Friends who visit India

It is a strange phenomenon (but fun!) to be in India and have John Deere people from the US come to visit. We travel clear across the world to see each other! On this trip, there were a few individuals who support SAP and Travel (Andrea Heitman-Keefe, Mark Holste) here for the Family Night event, Bob Hughes who is a training manager for our Construction and Forestry Division, Rosie Barton who works in an IT office, along with a group of friends who work in Supply Management (Bob Graf, Yudith Opel and Elizabeth Carroll). In January, a team called Global 20/20 was here - and you'll see a picture with Jinghui Liu from China, me and Mike Schilb (Mike and I work in the same area) together in a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home