Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tex Mex Night at LeMeridien


The LeMeridien frequently has theme dinners at the hotel. On Tuesday night, they had Tex Mex night - where all the servers were dressed in ponchos and hats - just had to get a picture or two of the group. I found it ironic that I had worn a traditional Indian outfit (salwar kameez) and they are dressed in Mexican clothes. All of the people at the hotel have been very kind. They all have done a great job taking care of me during my many stays at the hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home