Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

5:00

It was 5:00 on Wednesday and the group all went upstairs to the cafeteria and outside to celebrate Jyotiprasad's birthday (he goes by JP) - the sky was beautiful - the clouds were full of red as the sun was starting to go down. Here is a picture of the sky, along with JP and the group - look on the table and you'll see 2 chocolate cakes - they were layered with frosting; and had been kept in the refrigerator all day to keep cool. The group all sang "Happy Birthday" and clapped through the song. JP is wearing a creme colored shirt - and has a goatee.

1 Comments:

Blogger My3Sons said...

Paula,

Thanks so much for keeping us all up to date!

We also want to see pictures of you too.

Amy

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home