Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back in the United States

Thanks for visiting the blog - stay tuned for more pictures and stories later when I return. I'll be back in the US for a little while. Scroll down on the left side of the page to see more stories and pictures from previous months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramam Devaraju said...

WOW Paula!!!

Looked through every bit of your blog! Great! Being from India, I can not even describe like what you did -- covering every aspect of life over there, even the bottled water!. Very detailed. I felt I was next to you.

Super job!

Wish you all the best.

Hugs to you

Kris
:-)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home