Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

On the way to the Taj Mahal

We arrived in Delhi on Wednesday night. Early Thursday morning, we met up with Devdoot in the lobby to travel to the Taj Mahal. Along the way, we saw several farms - containing huts - Devdoot explained they are used to store grain. Half way to the sight, we started to see monkeys - you'll see a group of monkeys sitting on a wall. We also saw a beautiful white mosque along the route - approaching Agra. **click on the picture to expand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home