Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Friday, November 10, 2006

School Children


For the past few days, I've ridden to work and have seen children wearing bright colored uniforms walking hand in hand with either a parent or grandparent. I've also seen several children piled in an autorickshaw riding down the road. On Friday morning, I asked the driver to slow down so I could get this picture - all the children here in bright orange uniforms getting a ride to school. Click on the actual picture to see an enlarged version so you can see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home