Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Recruiting Fair




I work for John Deere. Our name is pretty well established in several countries, and in India our name is starting to get recognition. On Wednesday, I had the opportunity to visit the College of Engineering in Pune to see our John Deere recruiting booth - there were a lot of students that stopped by to learn more about the company and job opportunities. John Deere was one of the sponsors for the event, so we had our logo and some posters on the campus grounds - it was great to see. On the ride to the college, JP and I saw an autorickshaw with a John Deere logo on the bottom left hand corner of the bumper - what a great surprise - free advertising!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home