Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Scooters

There are several ways to get around in Pune - you'll see trucks, cars, bicycles, auto rickshaws, and lots and lots of scooters (motorcycles). On Sundays, you'll see all the scooters lined up at the markets in the old city of Pune - the markets are where people can buy new and used items. You'll also see lines of scooters in traffic every day. I saw a family of 3 and a family of 5 on a scooter as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home