Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thursday - heading home


Today I head home from India and will return in January. You'll see a few pictures at Magarpatta City - the entrance sign, and a fountain area that they call the Oxygen Zone. I also tried India's cola Thums Up at lunch today (very sweet). I've also included a picture of Jayanti, Kanchan and Nikita taken in the cafeteria. I'm wearing one more India style of dress - a top called a kurti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home