Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The amazing Taj Mahal

When I think about my many months in India, there have been a few things on my 'wish list' to see and do - ride on an elephant, ride on a camel, attend a wedding, and see the Taj Mahal. We arrived in Delhi on Wednesday night and got up early morning on Thursday to travel several hours to see the Taj Mahal. Many people warned me that it would be very hot (it was around ~110F), but it was worth it. Here are a few pictures today of the first time I viewed the beautiful white marble building - and more pictures to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramam Devaraju said...

Hi Spiky!!

I always wanted to visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort when I was in India or at least during my visits to India.

Now, I do not need to...

I just feel like I am there with your beautiful pictures and great detailed descriptions !!!

You look cute with those buties. Jim seems like enjoying it as well despite of 110 degrees of heat.

You and Jim are looking great together.

Enjoying blog! Kudos in keeping it up.

Hugs to you and Jim

:) Kris :)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home