Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Friday, May 11, 2007

The infamous benches at the Taj Mahal

I think of Princess Diana sitting on one of the benches at the Taj Mahal with the building in the backdrop - and here we are - there are several different benches to choose from - some from the side toward the first entrance gate, some up a pair of stairs headed closer to the building - and some at the side of the building under some trees for shade - here are all the various angles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home