Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching up with friends

I went to the Technology Center on Wednesday for meetings. I didn't have much visiting time while there, but tried to get opportunity to catch up with several friends. Snuck in a lunch with Varsha and Sonali, stopped by to visit Devdoot and Kavita, and enjoyed looking out at the view off the balcony of the cafeteria to marvel at all of the new construction. Had a few good opportunities to talk about work projects with a women's networking group called REACH, as well as providing training to individuals who are becoming Teaming Coaches for me. Bob, Allen and I had a dinner with Ullhas, his wife Hema, daughter Vaidehi and son Vedang at a vegetarian italian restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home