Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Saying Goodbyes


I'm terrible at goodbyes as I am extremely sentimental. When I think of India, I will always remember the people who have been so extremely kind to me. All of the staff at the hotel, people who have lived there for much longer than I, and all of the people in the office. I remember a conversation with Suprakash one evening, he commented "Oh Paula, she is one of us" - that will always stay with me. India will always have a place in my heart - I know I have many friends there - and I'm so glad Jim got to share the experience with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home