Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Music in India

I am a huge music fan - all kinds (except country ) so I enjoy watching the music videos here in India. I have worked out each morning and within the fitness center, there are TVs on each piece of equipment - as I have worked out, I've watched several of these videos. I captured these on my camera - so you may need to turn up the sound. Wanted to give you a taste of variety....enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home