Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Monday, May 21, 2007

The last weekend

Friday night we went over to John and Linda Paulson's house for dinner. Lucinda and Hannah Johnson were also there - it was great to see everyone and get a chance to chat, laugh and even act a little goofy. Saturday was spent doing some last minute shopping with Jayanti and having dinner with office mates Devdoot, Ullhas and others from the US - Bob Hughes, Gary Kennelly, Steve Felsted (the picture is dark, but you can make out faces if you expand).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home