Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Friday, May 18, 2007

The Gift of Time

When I will look back on my journey and adventures in India, I'm convinced I will remember the gift of time that people gave. Jim and I have had many people give the gift of their time away from their busy schedules to invite us to dinner or sightseeing during this May trip. Its been great. We went to dinner at JP and Rupa's house (another JP) - we went shopping at the Laxmi Markets with JP, Vandana and Aditya - we went to Ranjan's and met his wife Sweetie and son Ranai - all great times to share with each other.