Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back in India

After many years, I am back in India. I arrived at 3AM and got a few hours of sleep before heading out to go over to the LeMeridien hotel for lunch. It was great to run into a few of the staff in the restaurant...one manager literally ran down the stairs and came over to me to shake my hand and greet me "Ms. Paula - where have you been?"....along with one of the chefs...who also asked where Jimmy was. So amazing to see that they still remembered my name.
The LeMeridien is such a beautiful hotel - so it was great to visit. I am staying at a place called the Royal Orchid. The hotel is very nice...will post more pics later...here are a few pictures from LeMeridien today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home