Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

John Deere Factory

John Deere has a tractor factory which is about an hours drive out of Pune city. We received a factory tour when we arrived - and even had Pallavi model one of the signs on a factory fence. You can see a picture of our new training manager in India, Ullhas Supatkar, on one of the tractor models that are produced - as well as Gary, Ullhas, Steve and I at the John Deere sign at the front gates of the factory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home