Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday in Pune

Leadership training completed, we were ready to relax before coming home on Saturday. We knew it would be a short night (having to get up at 1:30am the next morning to fly home), so Bob, Allen and I decided to go to the new Hard Rock Cafe in Pune for an early dinner. The restaurant was empty at 6:00pm - so we were fed pretty quickly. Atmosphere was the same as other Hard Rocks...lots of musical instruments on the walls, and music playing. Nice way to spend our last night in Pune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home