Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Teaching in India

I held two training sessions on Wednesday with different groups of people - and a leadership training class on Thursday and Friday with the top leadership team. Unlike holding training classes in the US where people may/may not be attentive, I found attendees very engaged in conversation within the training programs - full of questions and conversation around the various topics. It was refreshing. We had a dinner on Thursday night for the leadership team, and had a chance to visit with friend Ranjan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home