Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Aga Khan Palace


I haven't done that much sight seeing during my assignment. Because Jim is with me, and this is my last stay in India - I asked JP and his family to take us to Aga Khan Palace. This is a place where Gandhi was imprisoned with his wife. There are several rooms that you can go into to see artifacts and pictures in remembrance of them. His wife passed away while living at this palace. There is a memorial for both toward the back of the building. There are also several banyan trees on the property. You'll see pictures with JP, his wife Vandana and son Aditya.

Look on the left hand panel (scroll up) to see more blog entries for other months in the "Archives" area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home