Paula in India

I'm on an assignment for my job to live in India. I tell my friends I'm "commuting" - 4 weeks in India, 2 weeks in the States to the office and to see my husband, another 4 weeks in India....and wanted to share what life is like in India. You'll also find additional blog entries along the left panel under Archives.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Agra Fort

We walked around the left side of the Taj Mahal building toward the tall columns in the back. When we looked to the left, there was a gate - and if you looked past the gate, you see a river on the right hand side. In the distance, there is a large fort - it is referred to as the Agra Fort. After being in the heat at the Taj Mahal, we chose to drive by the fort on the way out of town versus going in. There are several lookout points from the fort that give a spectacular view of the Taj Mahal from a distance - here is the view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home